Friday 22 July 2011

Rock....Hard Place.....Me.

What a shit week. There is no other way to sum it up or describe it, it just has been. Total. Bollocks.

Why can life never be simple? Or more to the point - why is it others, who insist on playing games and trying to score one over on others, try to drag me into their upmanship and put me in a compromising position? I have seriously had enough this week, I feel at breaking point with all the total utter bullshit I have to put up with from other people.

All I want to do is get on with things, keep my head down, earn a crust as they say - then go home. Pay the bills and have a life. I really am not interested in who said what to whom and where or in what context. It just seems the less interest you try to take, the more people make it their goal to try and drag you into the furore. Then try to act all innocent like they are totally clueless to what is going on. If someone has enough nous about them to get a job in the City - then it's quite fair to say they are not that naive and ignorant to what is going on around them.

The count down is on.....2 hours until freedom, into a normal world full of relatively sane people (well, most of them relatively sane) who aren't hell bent on smiling to your face....then stabbing the knife in when you're facing the other way. Seriously, there is just no need for it. Chill, deflate your over sized ego, sort your problems out on your own - or have what they call a 'discussion', then be on your merry way.

Speaking of which, is just what I plan on doing when the bell tolls 5:30pm. Bath, bubbles, candles, a good book and a bottle of wine - just what the doctor ordered.....bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment