Wednesday 23 March 2011

P.M.A

Sun, Ray Bans, short-sleeve shirt, lunch al-fresco - check, check & check!

Oh my, what a lovely day. How nice it was to get out at lunch and use my hour break to it's full potential to soak up those vitamin D's that are much needed. It really is amazing how the power of a few warm light particles can transform your little bubble world into a glowing beacon of PMA - positive mental attitude!

After going for a wander to stretch my little legs, I decided to get lost in the throngs of people at Exchange Square, all doing the same as me - soaking up the sun. To be able to sit there without a coat, in a short sleeve top and just feel my skin tingling under the warmth of the soon to be summer sun - it was almost like a teaser of what's to come.

Still, how I loved it. I had my pumps slipped off my feet, hands gripping the edge of the bench seat whilst tilting my head up, eyes closed shut under my sunglasses just feeling the pleasure of the day on my face and neck, spreading down my shoulders into my body - total bliss!

No matter what crap you have going on in your everyday life, the summer days just put it all to right and make you realise that it really doesn't matter. It's no big deal if your ex-tenant has racked up loads of debt in your name, it's no big deal if you're an insomniac, it's no big deal if your best mate whom you've known since you was 13 has decided she can't be bothered with you anymore because she now has a fiance - and it really is no big deal that I have a total nut job living in my house - it really does not matter!

It's a new day and so will be the day after and the day after that - so lets get busy living it up & having some fun, before the next wave of winter months ascend upon us...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment