Friday 29 October 2010

Mountains & Molehills.......

Do you ever have one of those days when you find yourself asking, 'Why on earth did I even bother getting up today?' It just seems like everything is a mission, anything that can go wrong does go wrong and it feels like you just really shouldn't have bothered anyway?

I really am of the notion at the moment that time could almost possibly be going backwards, due to the fact it is taking me so long to process everything. My brain feels like it has got stuck in slow motion and the only thing keeping me going at the moment is a nice cool glass of vino (or two) with some great company tonight!

I just feel so run down at the moment, I really am finding it hard to concentrate. I seem to keep putting my foot in it lately and saying the wrong thing, thus offending most people who come into close proximity of me. If that is not bad enough, I have also been told by a close friend that I am not doing enough as a mate and I should be trying harder to make more time available for her and for others.

As much as I love my friends and family, sometimes I just want to curl up in a ball and close the world off to avoid all the dramas of everyday life. I really am a simple person as heart - what you see is what you get and I don't understand why people get so upset and uptight about things that are perfectly fine left the way they are.

As the famous slogan goes, 'Frankie says relax...........!' and that's exactly what I intend to do - lets leave the mountains out of the equation and focus on the molehills as the perfect little mounds of earth that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment